What is Plastic Wood ?
Plastic Wood is a material that is made of plastic and 100% High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
This material has a high and low density characteristic. It is created instead of traditiona
wood especially in the exterior areas. It can be placed in the hot temperature and high
For all types of car sheds (pyramid, bowed or flat) and can either be:
A- Interlaced profile .
B- Overlapped panels .
Fences : ground fence or wall mounted fence and can be mobile screen from either :
interlaced profile or overlapped panels. Sitting sets for gardens and pools.
How is Plastic Wood better than natural wood?
● Waterproof .
● Impervious to insects.
● Denser than wood.
● Virtually maintenance free.
● Suitable for the hot and cold weather conditions.
● Resistant to heat, humidity and water.
● Heat insulator.
● Does not break or crack and can sustain heavy loads.
● Oil resistant and can resist most chemicals.
● Available in many stable attractive colors and matches all usages.
● Flexible, strong and durable.
● Environmental friendly and easy to clean.
● UV resistance .
● 10 years guarantee for colors, shapes and specifications.